IN ADDITION TO OUR MANAGEMENT SERVICES, WE ARE NOW OFFERING LANDSCAPING AND POOL MAINTENANCE SERVICES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR FOR A FREE ESTIMATE.
All services are based on each Associations individual needs and will be defined in our contract. Below are some of the services we offer:
* Licensed On Site Manager
* On Site Personnel Such As: Office, Janitorial, and/or Maintenance Staff
* Manage and Oversee Financials Such As: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Monthly Financial Reports, Etc...
* Coordinate with the Associations CPA in the Filing of State and Federal Taxes
* Review and Coordinate Deliquent Letters and Attorney Referrals
* Provide to the Association’s Attorney or Collection Agency All Proper Documentation
* Formulate and Prepare Annual Budget
* Coordinate & Prepare Meeting Notices and Agendas
* Attend All Meetings
* Supervise Contractors & Projects
* Deliver Reports to the Board on the Progress of the Contracts & Projects
* Communicate the Contents of all Incoming Mail to the Appropriate Board Member, or Committee Member
* Assistance in Establishing Guidelines to Ensure Rule Enforcement
* 24/7 On Call Services Available for After Hour Emergencies Such As: Water Leaks, Fires, Elevator Malfunction, Gate Malfunction, Etc...
* Lock-Outs: Management will respond to homeowner lockouts for an additional fee. Charges based on circumstances such as: day, time, location, etc...
In addition to our Association Management Services, we also offer Home & Estate Management, which includes:
- Watch/Inspect Residence (Home, Condo or Townhouse) on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Inspect Appliances (A/C, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Etc...)
- Check for Visible Signs of Water Leaks, Mold, Etc...
- Provide Maintenance Services As Needed
- Prepare Unit or Home for Hurricanes or Approaching Storms, Etc...